• Starting Point Of The Silk Road On The Sea

• Linked To The World

• Build On 7000 Years Of Culture

Copyright 2024 - Ningbo Life / Ningbo Expat

It's Happening....

The first gold of Olympic women boxing runner-up decided at the Ningbo girl

source 2012-8-10 10:27:16 Ningbo Evening News

Silver medal in Ningbo will be the best Olympic results
11:30 GMT last night, boxing finals of the women's 51 kg class, Olympic history the first time in women's boxing gold medal battle. The site layout as professional boxing. "Xuan" Ren Cancan of the Chinese players as the first appearance of the red corner with a smile, Blue Corner host's Adams bounce Shan Hu tsunami of nearly ten thousand home crowd into the floor.
  An opening, and Adams, he rushed more fierce, proactive Adams at the end of the first round 4:2 points leader.
  The second round, backward Ren Cancan take the initiative, but the results are unsatisfactory, several attack succeeded. Disturbing in the middle of this turn, Ren Cancan at the foot of dodge when empty and fell to the ground.
  The third round, Adams continued to take the initiative to attack the footsteps of Ren Cancan not like the opening so flexible, the results and then lost 4:00 to 1:5.
  Of Ren Cancan of a big deficit in the final round launched a counterattack, but the conventional style of play has been unable to restore such a huge disadvantage, leading Adams also began to pay attention to the positive defense, let Ren Cancan easily score. This time, the two sides tied 2-2.
  The end of the full match, the host's Adams defeated a total score of 16:7 Ren Cancan, the audience broke out in huge cheers. Ren Cancan of performance is also very commendable --- her with a brilliant smile, hug his opponent, and coach of the referee and opponents bowed: "In fact, I beginning to enter the Olympics no pressure, whether it is gold, silver or bronze I feel very satisfied, for me, it is important that after this competition, I grew up, experienced a
  Ren Cancan is the winner of three World Championships this level, Adams wins more negative less. "Home factors did not say the referee factors. No fight Well ..." I've watched the disciples miss this "Olympics female boxing in the history of the first gold record, Ningbo Women's boxing team head coach the Tiandong obviously a bit can not believe Ren Cancan of mentality I was surprisingly good: in fact, participate in the Olympics I was very happy with the Adams played a lot of times, the strength should not have been so much like the points gap, but may experience some lack of it, the atmosphere of the Olympic Games really do not like this is also a help for my future. "
  Talking all the time, Ren Cancan smile has been in gorgeous bloom.

f t g m